Milton Hunt, president of Hunt International, nationally-known as an “edutainer, motivator and energizer.” From program facilitator to motivational speaker to conference keynote, my messages are delivered in an impactful, captivating and exciting style. I’m often told the requests are “Bring Milton back!” My clients have longevity, as they do continually engage my services to fulfill a variety of needs throughout their organizations. More in-depth information about me is available here.
Hunt International offers both off-the-shelf and customized onsite training programs to Credit Unions of all sizes that want to train people in the skills rarely taught in school. Courses are customized to meet your credit union’s specific needs. Keynotes, workshops and seminar programs are solutions based. Whatever your programming needs are, I will work closely with you to develop dynamic content that delivers practical information. The material covered can be easily reinforced long after the training session has ended. Please see my videos.
Some of my most popular courses/workshops/presentations are:
- Customer Service: Excellence in Customer Service for Your Member
- Communication: Communicating with Tact and Diplomacy; Public Speaking; Training the Trainer
- Leadership: Change Management; Leadership vs. Management; Leadership and Team Development; Team Work/Team Building
- Human Resources: Conflict Management; Creating a Respectful and Harassment-Free Workplace; Diversity: Mutual Respect Equals Success in the Workplace; Generational Differences in the Workplace; Life Balance; Working Under Pressure
- Management: Leading Effective Meetings; Consensus Building; Meeting Tight Deadlines/Delegating; Organizational Politics, Influences and Alliances; Staff Performance: Motivating, Praising and Criticism
- Morale/Personal Development/Motivation: Maximize Your Potential
- Staff Development: Effective Goal Setting; Time Management: Managing Multiple Projects and Meeting Deadlines
- Board of Director Training, Legacy Leadership, Volunteer Training
More information on these topics is available in our “Training & Speaking Overview 2013” and, in greater detail, in the comprehensive 2013 Training & Speaking Catalog.